THIS EVENT IS FILLED. The technical expertise covered in this workshop will give you 10 to 15 years service experience in one five day session. Electronic machines and mechanical are covered in this session. Workshop seating is Limited. Sign up early. Three comprehensive workshops are covered in this fast-track four-day event. Beginner / Intermediate, Advanced, & Sergers.
Location: Cleveland Ohio
Radisson Hotel Conference Centers North Olmsted, Ohio
Cleveland Ohio May 2019: May 7, 8, 9, 10
The class schedule and lodging information will be provided upon signing up registration.
This workshop takes your skill level to the "expert" level
1. Tooling selections
2. How to clean a sewing machine.
3. How to lubricate a sewing machine.
4. Learn to thread any sewing machine
5. How-to needle insertion.
6. Hook timing made simple
7. Buff a burr off the hook.
8. Adjusting needle clearances.
9. How to adjust the needle bar height.
10. Adjust the feed dog height.
11. Adjust the feed dog timing.
12. Adjust the bobbin case tension.
13. Adjust the upper tension
14. Rebuild tension assemblies & balance tensions.
15. Install & adjust the belt.
16. Remove burrs from the needle plate.
17. Adjust the check spring timing.
18. Adjust & clean the bobbin winder release knob.
19. Adjust pendulum timing.
20. When a part can be saved or replaced.
21. How to "save" expensive parts (motors, Pedals)
22. A fast, easy way to locate binding problem
23. Learn what the repair shops don't
want you to know.
24. How a sewing machine works.
25. Solving many other unusual problems and tips normally learned after years of experience.
28. Motor Repairs
29. Drive gear replacements
Plus all advanced & serger technology
Trainer Experience: Your Trainer has worked in the service business 43 years. He has attended dozens of factory workshops from SINGER, BROTHER, PFAFF and more. Included are sewing machines, consumer & industrial sergers, embroidery machines, industrial blind hem and lock stitch machines.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL or EMAIL 1-800-559-6729|email email@example.com
U.S. Domestic orders are shipped Free in 12 to 72 Hours Monday Thru Friday via USPS First Class Mail.
Holidays and Holiday Weekends May Take Longer. Back Orders and Special Orders May Take Longer.
International orders are shipped weekdays Monday - Friday via USPS International First Class Mail.
Shipping Rates USA:
Standard Shipping: FREE First Class Mail
First Class: Free
Parcel Post: $3.99
Priority Mail: $6.95 & up
Express Mail: $24.50 & up
UPS Ground: $12.00 minimum (differs by zip code)
Heavier parts such as foot pedals, chests, and totes, are slightly higher for Parcel Post, Priority Mail, Express Mail
In the event of a back order or other stocking condition our Customer Service Network (CSN) will call or email with a shipping date.