ALL WORKSHOPS IN ONE. Entry Level, Advanced, & Sergers. May 17, 18, 19, 20 , 2022.
Plus a Comprehensive Singer Featherweight Training ClinicThe technical expertise covered in this workshop will give you 15 to 20 years service experience in one four day session. Electronic machines and mechanical are covered in this session. Workshop seating is Limited. Sign up early. Three comprehensive workshops are covered in this fast-track four-day event. Beginner / Intermediate, Advanced, SERGERS & Featherweights. Seating is limited to six to ten participants.
Location: Cleveland Ohio
Radisson Hotel Conference Centers North Olmsted, Ohio
May 17,18, 19, 20, 2022
Beginners and advanced workshops in one. This event includes sergers also.
The class schedule and lodging information will be provided upon signing up registration.
This workshop takes your skill level to the "expert" level
1. Tooling selections
2. How to clean a sewing machine.
3. How to lubricate a sewing machine.
4. Learn to thread any sewing machine
5. How-to needle insertion.
6. Hook timing made simple
7. Buff a burr off the hook.
8. Adjusting needle clearances.
9. How to adjust the needle bar height.
10. Adjust the feed dog height.
11. Adjust the feed dog timing.
12. Adjust the bobbin case tension.
13. Adjust the upper tension
14. Rebuild tension assemblies & balance tensions.
15. Install & adjust the belt.
16. Remove burrs from the needle plate.
17. Adjust the check spring timing.
18. Adjust & clean the bobbin winder release knob.
19. Adjust pendulum timing.
20. When a part can be saved or replaced.
21. How to "save" expensive parts (motors, Pedals)
22. A fast, easy way to locate binding problem
23. Learn what the repair shops don't
want you to know.
24. How a sewing machine works.
25. Solving many other unusual problems and tips normally learned after years of experience.
28. Motor Repairs
29. Drive gear replacements
Plus all advanced & serger technology
Trainer Experience: Your Trainer has worked in the service business 43 years. He has attended dozens of factory workshops from SINGER, BROTHER, PFAFF and more. Included are sewing machines, consumer & industrial sergers, embroidery machines, industrial blind hem and lock stitch machines.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL or EMAIL 1-800-559-6729|email email@example.com
Standard Shipping: Flat Rate Only $3.39. Orders over $20 Ship FREE USPS
Heavy Commercial Industrial Sewing Equipment Free shipping does NOT apply to any item that requires commercial freight ground delivery (Industrial Sewing Machines, Tables, and Industrial Motors). On orders that require freight ground delivery, we will contact you by phone to give you the freight charges. Ground Freight Includes Industrial Sewing Machines & Related Tables & Motors Large Items
Heavier parts such as foot pedals, chests, and totes, are Free Ground Shipping.
In the event of a backorder or other stocking condition, our Customer Service Team will call or email with an expected shipping date.
Standard Shipping: Flat Rate Only $3.39. Orders over $20 Ship FREE!
Priority Mail: $8.00 & up
Express Mail: $27.50 & up (Temporarily Suspended)
Shipping Rates Outside the USA:
International orders outside the USA & CANADA are shipped in 1 to 5 business days. International orders are shipped via First Class Int'l US mail. Refunds on lost international shipments are subject to review. NOTE: Some International delivery times (usually 10 - 14 days) can exceed 30 to 60 days. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
International Shipping to Canada: $17.00 & up
International Shipping to Other Countries: $23.00 & up
60 Day Warranty on all consumer sewing parts.
Manufacture Full New Product Warranty & One Year Free Service (mail-in) on all consumer sewing machines