FILLED - ALL 3 WORKSHOPS IN ONE. Entry Level, Advanced, & Sergers. May 5, 6, 7, 8, 2020.
Plus a Comprehensive Singer Featherweight Training ClinicThe technical expertise covered in this workshop will give you 15 to 20 years service experience in one five day session. Electronic machines and mechanical are covered in this session. Workshop seating is Limited. Sign up early. Three comprehensive workshops are covered in this fast-track four-day event. Beginner / Intermediate, Advanced, SERGERS & Featherweights
Location: Cleveland Ohio
Radisson Hotel Conference Centers North Olmsted, Ohio
2020 May 5, 6, 7, 8
The class schedule and lodging information will be provided upon signing up registration.
This workshop takes your skill level to the "expert" level
1. Tooling selections
2. How to clean a sewing machine.
3. How to lubricate a sewing machine.
4. Learn to thread any sewing machine
5. How-to needle insertion.
6. Hook timing made simple
7. Buff a burr off the hook.
8. Adjusting needle clearances.
9. How to adjust the needle bar height.
10. Adjust the feed dog height.
11. Adjust the feed dog timing.
12. Adjust the bobbin case tension.
13. Adjust the upper tension
14. Rebuild tension assemblies & balance tensions.
15. Install & adjust the belt.
16. Remove burrs from the needle plate.
17. Adjust the check spring timing.
18. Adjust & clean the bobbin winder release knob.
19. Adjust pendulum timing.
20. When a part can be saved or replaced.
21. How to "save" expensive parts (motors, Pedals)
22. A fast, easy way to locate binding problem
23. Learn what the repair shops don't
want you to know.
24. How a sewing machine works.
25. Solving many other unusual problems and tips normally learned after years of experience.
28. Motor Repairs
29. Drive gear replacements
Plus all advanced & serger technology
Trainer Experience: Your Trainer has worked in the service business 43 years. He has attended dozens of factory workshops from SINGER, BROTHER, PFAFF and more. Included are sewing machines, consumer & industrial sergers, embroidery machines, industrial blind hem and lock stitch machines.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL or EMAIL 1-800-559-6729|email firstname.lastname@example.org
Standard Shipping: Only $2.99. Orders over $15 Ship FREE!
Heavier parts such as foot pedals, chests, and totes, are Free Ground Shipping. Slightly higher for Parcel Post, Priority Mail, Express Mail & International.
In the event of a backorder or other stocking condition our Customer Service Network (CSN) will call or email with a shipping date.
Standard Shipping: Flat Rate Only $2.99. Orders over $15 Ship FREE!
Parcel Post: $3.69 & up
Priority Mail: $7.50 & up (Temporarily Suspended)
Express Mail: $27.50 & up (Temporarily Suspended)
Shipping Rates Outside the USA:
International orders are shipped in 1 to 5 business days. International orders are shipped first class mail standard shipping, and priority mail.
International Shipping to Canada: $15.00 & up
International Shipping to Other Countries: $20.00 & up